My Page Visits

Monday, November 21, 2011

Beyonce "Countdown" Music Video Inspired Makeup

I really enjoyed Beyonce's "Countdown" video. I think she looked super adorable. Here's my litte recreation of one of the looks from the video.

EYES:
Victoria Secret E/S primer, MAC msf (dark), NYX jumbo pencil (milk), 88 matte palette, Sugarpill e/s (buttercupcake), Inglot e/s (matte black), Milani bronzer (light), elf blush (gotta glow), L'Oreal cream liner (black), Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara, ebay false lashes

FACE:
NYX concealor in a jar (tan), Revlon ColorStay concealor (medium), Revlon ColorStay Foundation, WetnWild bronzer (princess), WetnWild blush (mellow wine)

LIPS:
Ulta lip liner (flesh), Jordana liner (brown), Sinful Color lip gloss (wink)
I love Beyonce so much, she is def the greatest performer of our time at this moment!
-Indy



1 comment: