My Page Visits

Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Birthday BFF!!!

Ryan and I lol
Me, Lauren and Taveon

Crissy, Taveon, and I
Me and Kayla
Lauren, Quinn, and ME... singing no scrubs lol
Mee!! Indy!! lol
Audrey and I
Me and Lauren

Hola! SO!... Wednesday (Dec 22) was my best friend Ryan's 22nd birthday. He decided he wanted everyone to meet at Metro Cafe Tuesday night (Dec 21) which is located downtown Atlanta, Ga so we could all do karaoke and bring in his bday with a bang! soooo many ppl showed up and it was such a blast to mingle with new and old friends. he is truly the best best friend a girl could have and i hope this 22nd year of his life out does the last 21 lol.... Love u Ryan!!
Have any of you ever been do Metro Cafe??

Anywhoo.... i did a OOTD for you guys to show what i threw on!... and here are the details!:
Top: 579 (long sleeve vneck tee) $5
Pants: Max Rave (washed out skinny jeans) $15
Boots: Chinese Laundy (knee length black leather boots) $100
Blazer: Macy's $29.99

I also made sure to do a tutorial on the makeup!




No comments:

Post a Comment