My Page Visits

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kim Kardashian Inspired Smokey!



The original look!


My version of Kim K's look!

I thought this look was really gorgeous when i came across this picture. i really wanted to my own version of this look... so i did! i really hope you all like it. if you decided to try this look out yourself please send me a pic or post a video response on youtube!

These are the items that i used:

-MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (NW43)

-NYX Concealor Wand (Tan)

-BF eyeshadows (matte black, dark brown)

-elf eyeshadow quad (butternut)

-NYX Mosiac Blush (Paradise)

-elf facial whip (camelia)

-L'oreal Paris Lipstick (Fairest Nude)

-brown lip liner

-maybelline One by Once mascara

-NYX Jumbo Pencil (Black Bean)

-Milani Liquif eyed eyeliner (black)

-Sinful Colors Lipgloss (Tempting)

-NYC Bronzer (Sunny)

-BF contouring powder

-Beauty Factory Baby Doll false lashes






if there are any other questions feel free to ask!






Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! i hope you are having an AMAZING DAY!!

Inspiration for the day:

Love thyself!





No comments:

Post a Comment