i was trying to record multiple looks that day and wiped it off... halfway thru the next look i realized i didnt take pictures...smh *sigh*.
atleast the video came out really well and you can see the colors and contrasting really well. i didnt plan on doing a st patty's day look but a subscriber requested it, so i said why the heck not lol. i hope you like it, its very different from the tradtional green smokey eye most ppl do. i just wanted to be a littel odd. soooo... i'll go ahead and get into the products i used!
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Tented Moisturizer (Deep)
- NYX Concealor Wand (Tan)
- Beauty Factory Eyeshadow (Brown, Black, Tan, and Green)
- NYX Eyeshadow base (skin tone)
- MAC eyeshadow (swimming)
- Maybeline One by One mascara
- NYX jumbo pencil (milk)
- NYX concealor jar (tan)
- NYX Bronzer (sunny)
- Hard Candy Baked Blush (honeymoon)
- NYX pencil (gold glitter)
- MAC Technakohl Liner (graphblack)
- NYX Blush (cinnamon)
- elf facial whip (golden peach)