My Page Visits

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Braves Game



cops taking down a dude that ran on the field in wedding dress... ha ha!
im not much of a sporty girl as far as watching games on tv, but i always have such a blast when i go to baseball, basketball, or football games. the atmosphere is just always so fun and energetic compared to watching it on tv.





The Braves were celebrating their 10,000th franchise win from the night before!


The Atlanta skyline in the background... so pretty


I should have posted this sometime last week but last Saturday my honey and I attended a Braves game here in Atlanta which was really fun. At one point a guy ran onto the field in a wedding dress which was freakin hilarious! I hope you like the little pics I managed to take with my blackberry camera lol. I'm going to get back into carrying my camera around to snap pics when the opportunity presents itself. Hope you all had a good weekend and are enjoying this lazy Sunday!
Oh yeah... Tomorrow morning I'm headed to Houston to visit my fam but I will still be blogging and filming : )






Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment