My Page Visits

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New Foundation Routine

hey hey heeey! so this is my new updated foundation routine. this is not something i do day to day. i only wear this much stuff on my face whenever i want a full flawless look. most day i either wear the Hard Candy Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer with a bit of MAC's msf on top or just concealor and the MAC msf, just depends on how much coverage i want on my face that day.

here i will take you through my full coverage foundation rountine. just to give you all an idea of my foundation color; i'm nw43 in MAC foundations.


i start off by mixing together some of the shades in my concealor palette to create a shade that is a little lighter than the concealor i normally wear. i apply this to the areas of my face that i want highlighted beneath the foundation. i usually put it under my eyes in a triangular shape, also down the bridge of my nose and chin. i apply it to my smile lines by my mouth so that they aren't so noticable. then i blend out those areas.

i use a blending brush to apply my foundations to my face. i especially love this one from the elf studio line. it really gives a flawless airbrush finish.


For foundatin i use a mixture of the Fit Me foundation and the ColorStay foundation. the finish that i get from these 2 blended together is absolutely perect. its not too matte but not to dewey either. if i want to really set it i apply my MAC msf natural in dark on top.


i absolutely love this illuminator/ bronzer by Hard Candy to highlight at the top of my cheekbones and the bridge of my nose. It so gorgeous and gives off just the right amount of "glow" to the skin, esp on WOC.... gooooorrgeous!!! this product is so great i think i will do a whole video on it a little later... maybe lol



That's it for my foundation routine. hope you all enjoyed and thanks so much for stopping by. i plan on filming a video very soon about my essentials for my brush collection : )

No comments:

Post a Comment